This tutorial will show you how to redeem your newly purchased Recochoku Prepaid Card! If you don’t have an account with Recochoku yet, refer to this guide to get started.
You will require a Japanese VPN to redeem your prepaid card with Recochoku AND to buy music off of them. However, VPNs are easy to find online. Japan Codes will NOT assist you in finding a VPN to use, but we can provide translation support if necessary. You only need a VPN for the redemption and checkout process. Otherwise, you can download your purchased music without the need of a VPN.
- To begin, log into your Recochoku account by clicking here. Follow the instructions in the screenshot below.
- Once you are logged in, you will be redirected to the Recochoku home page. Along the top of the page, you will see a button that says 「Myページ」。 Click on the button.
- Scroll down until you see what is shown in the screenshot below. Click on the link that is outlined in the red box in the screenshot. The text says 「レコチョクプリペイドカード」。
- Again, click on the link that is outlined in red below. The text says 「レコチョク プリペイドカードで追加する」。
- NOTE: This is the step where you are required to use your VPN. Finally, follow the instructions in the screenshot below to complete the redemption process.
- What are you waiting for? Get the hottest Japanese songs at Recochoku today! Happy shopping!